In 2015 I got to try some new amazing products and brands that I had never used before and I think it was a year where I took a big leap forward when it comes to make up know how and beauty / skincare. With that in mind, it was very easy for me to select my top 15 beauty products of 2015. All of these products have been go to products the whole year and as of today, December 31st, they are a little worse for wear haha!
- Eau Thermale Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser
- Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan in Dark
- Botanics Radiance Balm All Bright
- Bioderma Micellaire Water
- NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
- NARS Orgasm / Laguna Duo
- IsaDora Color Correcting Concealer
- Ziaja Natural Olive Anti-Wrinkle Cream
- IsaDora Face Sculptor
- Holos Love Your Skin Face Cream
- Sleek Oh So Special Palette
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs
- NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator
- L’Oreal Infalible 24H Foundation
- NYX Butter Gloss in Merengue
Literally I love all of these so much but out of every list, I do of course have my absolute fav’s so here are my Top 5 Beauty Products of 2015!
- Reigning in as my top product of 2015 is Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan in Dark! Words cannot describe how much I love this tan. I’ve repurchased it so many times this year!
- Ziaja’s Natural Olive Anti-Wrinkle Cream is my every day face cream and I love it. It feels light on the skin and its wonderful for keeping my face soft all year round.
- The NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator was a hard product to get my hands on because it always seems to be sold out everywhere but I now know why! This beauty of a highlighter is perfect for adding a gorgeous glow to your make up look.
- Aside from my Cocoa Brown tan, NYX Butter Glosses are my absolute favourite products. I have many colours but the NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu is one of my favourites.
- Last but certainly not least, I love Irish company Holos’ Love Your Skin Face Cream! This is my luxury face cream that I wear when I feel I need some pampering. The scent and quality of this cream is just amazing and its great to support local as well.
The best thing about my top 5 beauty products of the year is that they are all so affordable and all cost under ten euros (except for the Holos Face Cream which isn’t much more)!
Have any of your top products made my list? Here’s to another year of feeling fabulous and using fabulous products!
Hugs and Love,Google+