2015 has been a great year. We moved into our forever house, we booked our wedding, I became a great aunt and a godmother again, I met The Notorious Conor McGregor and I got to travel to Mexico, Lanzarote, Liverpool and Las Vegas. Yes, 2015 was a great year with many great memories with family and friends. 2016 though is almost here and its a year I’m really excited for.
2016 will see me organising our wedding and so it will be a change for me in that there will be no trips or holidays. Its all going to be wedding, wedding, wedding! 🙂 I can’t wait! …for the wedding stuff that is, not the no trips part lol! I need to win the lotto! Any who, like most I do set myself New Year Resolutions and like many, I tend not to stick to them all. Howevs, God loves a trier so here goes – My 2016 New Year Resolutions! 🙂
- Be Happy
- Commit to my circuit training and get stronger
- Make healthier food choices (lets face it, chocolate will always be apart of my life lol!)
- Stay away from Penneys!! (Every time I get the urge to spend (unnecessary money) in Penneys, I’ll put that money into the wedding fund!)
- Stay organised with the wedding plans and try not to stress out
- Try to be mindful everyday
- Don’t let little things stress me out or cause me anxiety
- Do more things for me.
- Aim for 2 x 30 minutes of extra exercise a week outside of circuit training
- Enjoy the year!
What are your resolutions for 2016?
Happy New Year!
Hugs and Love,Google+