Heyyy all! It feels like it’s been a year since I’ve blogged (it technically has I guess cause it’s 2014 now hehe! 😀 ). I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed the well earned time off. I also hope Santy was good and you all got loads of pressies! I know I did and I’m very grateful.
So here we are! New year, new start. I was sad to see 2013 go. It has been the best year of my life so far. It had it’s fair share of ups and downs but luckily for me, the ups outweighed the downs!
I wanted to honor my year by doing a highlights post on it and I just don’t know where to start! Toronto was amazing and I gained millions of memories with my love and I made amazing friends along the way too. 🙂
We traveled, we laughed, we cried and we laughed some more. We really did make the most of our time and I wouldn’t change any of it for the world! With all this in mind, I’m gonna try round up my highlights from 2013 and my year away. I took over 5,000 photo’s this year so it’s been hard to select the best few but here it all goes…enjoy!
Our first Toronto Days…
Jobless, homeless, excited, nervous, happy, sad, motivated, determined, cold!! Our coldest day was -25 degrees and we were in a hostel, it was freezing!!
My first ever Toronto pic!
Oh the places we have been! The list is so long, we were so lucky to get to every where that we did!
- NYC (for the 7th time!)
- Orlando (May)
- Miami (May)
- The Everglades (May)
- Niagara Falls (July)
- Cleveland, Ohio (August)
- Montreal (September)
- Cuba (Varodero, Havana in October)
- Boston (October)
- Salem (October)
- Las Vegas (November)
- Orlando (November)
How blessed were we? I’ve selected a fav pic from each of these trips to honor them.
1. Mammy and Me on the Top of the Rock in NYC!
6. Attending the North American GAA Championships in Cleveland Ohio with my GAA football team St Mikes! Hon the Mikes! 🙂
10. Spending Halloween in Salem!
11. Seeing the Vegas sign in the fabulous Las Vegas! This was our second visit to Vegas, we were there four years ago!
12. Spending my 25th birthday in Magic Kingdom!
And now for my top three 2013 highlights!
1. Doing the CN Tower Edgewalk (Youtube this if you’ve never heard of it!). This was my biggest achievement of the year! I had a full blog post on it here.
2. Meeting the lovely Olly Murs! Full post here with additional pics!
3. Swimming with dolphins in Cuba! Full post here with additional pics!
My year in Toronto also seen me working my dream job with HBO and Disney Television. I met so many amazing friends and I made so many great memories with them all.
During the year we also attended hockey games, basketball games and baseball games! We had our own pool in our apartment and I spend my summer days after work lazing by it and working on my tan. We attended festivals, we fell in the snow, we acted the maggot and just enjoyed our year as much as we possibly could.
I wonder what 2014 has in store….I guess we will see 🙂
If you like what you see, please do follow me on