One of my personal goals for 2016 was to bring this blog back to basics and to get back to writing about what I love – life! In an effort to try be more positive, I’m trying to have every 2nd or 3rd post about positivity and mental health. With that in mind, this week it’s all about what makes me happy!
Here are (just) 20 things that make me happy!
1. Funny messages and moments from /with my other half
2. Planning holidays & adventures ( no surprises there!) 🙂
3. Insomnia Hot Chocolates (skinny with marshmallows mmmm)
4. Being by the sea – preferably in the Caribbean or somewhere but Ireland is ok too 🙂
5. My boxercise and circuit training classes
6. Harry Potter pjs
7. Cadbury buttons yogurts from my ma
8. Pretty clothes
10. Funny meme’s
12. Having vouchers to shop (because I’m poor)
13. Planning my wedding
14. That moment when you’re house is clean – yes moment lol!
15. When you get told you’ve done a good job at something
16. Surprise work trips to the USA
17. Giggles with my nieces and nephews
18. Singing in the car
19. My waterfall shower
20. My bed – I loooooove my bed
What makes you happy in everyday life?
Hugs & Love,Google+